Happy Love Week Friends!
I’m all about love, so naturally I’ve always been a fan of this holiday (both when single and in a relationship). To me, Valentine’s Day is more than just loving your partner, it’s about loving your family and friends, and oh-so-importantly yourself. I’m a true believer in the saying that in order to truly love others, you must love yourself first.
If you ask me, a good way to love yourself is treating yourself to some kind of indulgence every once and awhile; whether it be glamorous lingerie, decadent chocolates, a relaxing day at the spa, or a new pair of drool-worthy shoes.
With this in mind, I’ve created a Valentine’s Day gift guide of things I’d love to treat myself to this Valentine’s day; hopefully inspiring you to do the same.
Shop The Gift Guide:
1. melvik, Silk and Lace Triangle Bralette (champagne and black)
2. Christian Louboutin, Follies Resille 100 suede-trimmed mesh pumps
3. Daniel Wellington, Classic Black Sheffield Leather Strap Watch
4. Line Knitwear, Pink Ombre Coat
5. Yves Saint Laurent, Pure Colour Satiny Radiance Lipstick
6. Mackage, Black Novaki Cross-body Handbag
7. Ban.Do, But First Coffee Travel Mug
8. Dee Keller, Chunky Heel Mallory Ankle Strap Pumps
9. melvik, Silk and Lace Eye-mask
10. LOVEFRESH, All Natural Body Butter & Sugar Scrub Gift Set
11. Emjoi, MICRO-Nail (really shines your nails to look like clear polish)
12. Express, Convertible Sleeve Portofino Shirt
13. melvik, Silk and Lace Black Panties
14. Dolce and Gabbana, Monica Volumptuous Lipstick
15. Alex and Ani, Infinite Love Wrap & Valentine’s Beaded Bracelets
16. Petite & Sweet, Sophisticated Sweet Tooth Gift Boxes
17. Kate Spade, Cedar Street Maise Handbag
18. Lazy Pants, The Original Style Sweetpants
19. Emjoi, MICRO-Pedi (hard skin remover, great for at home pedicures)
20. Net-A-Porter, The Love Box Gift Set
Do you like this post? Check out more of my Valentine’s Day edition posts. Also, stay connected by subscribing to my site! You can subscribe by entering your email at the top right sidebar of my blog (under my picture).