One of my favourite spring fashion trends for this season is pink. From soft blush to vibrant fuchsia – you name it, it’s in style.
I love pink, so even if it wasn’t one of the latest trends I would still wear it, and wear it proud. And, if we’re honest, pink for spring (and summer) is not revolutionary, but the main fact is this: it’s here in a huge way this season, which means you’ll be able to find your favourite pink pieces everywhere! Can I get a “hell ya!”?
Just thinking about all the pink prettiness out there makes me oh-so-happy! I’ve rounded up some of my favourite pieces at the moment below. Go take a look and let me know which pieces you love the most!
What is your favourite colour to wear during spring? Do you plan on adding some new pink pieces to your wardrobe? What trends are you looking forward to wearing this season? Leave me a comment below and let me know!
My Pink Favourites of the Moment:
- See by Chloe, Pink Lace Sweater
- Rag and Bone, Pink Oxford Shoes
- Native Youth, Pink Minimal Shirt Dress
- AGAPE + HESED, floral clutch (feeds 10 children breakfast)
- Kate Spade, Poms Tassel Statement Earrings
- Jenny Kayne, pink suede slip-on mules
- 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alix Saddle Crossbody Bag
- Karen Walker, Pink Cat-Eye Sunglasses
- J.Crew, Pink Scalloped Edge Bikini top and bottom)
- Salvatore Ferragamo, Pink Lace Ballet Flats
- Yumi Kim, Midi Length Pink Dress
- ASOS, Pink Fishnet Socks
- Mother Of Pearl, Floral-Print Leather Mini Tote Bag
- Free People ,Pink Long Sleeve Thermal Tee
- Badgley Mischka, Trench Coat
- MAC, nude lipstick
- ASOS, Pink Faux Leather Belt
- Longchamps, ‘Le Pliage’ Pink Backcpack
- ASOS, Pink Oversized Metal Frame Sunglasses
- Sam Edelman, Pink Suede Chunky Heel Sandles with Ankle Strap
- AGAPE + HESED, lightweight floral scarf (feeds 5 children breakfast)
- NYX, Lid Lingerie Creamy Pink Eye Shadow
- J.Crew, Pink Peplum Tweed Lady Jacket
- Rebecca Minkoff, Love Crossbody Bag in Pink
SHOP THE POST
Main photo via Gal Meets Glam