Noteworthy reads, shopping, and inspiration that I’ve been enjoying; and I hope you will also:
- I’ve always longed for cool bangs, but, alas, I don’t have enough hair. If you’re more fortunate in the hair department, discover which bang styles work best for your face here.
- The painted floral print on this bucket bag is stunning (p.s. it’s a great price too!)
- I may be having a love affair with these gold planters.
- I can’t get enough of 94-year-old fashion icon, Iris Apfel. Read her thoughts on fake fur, Uggs, and How Red Carpet Dressing Became So Boring.
- This is the perfect Monday t-shirt.
- I hate to admit it, but I don’t own a classic black tote bag. Do you? This one has caught my eye (and my heart).
- Looking for something different to do with your partner, that doesn’t cost money? Get inspired by these 25 Free Date Night Ideas That Don’t Suck. I definitely need to try geocaching; it sounds fun and is so unique.
- Planning on going to brunch this weekend? Here’s some outfit inspiration for you.
- I’ve been on the look-out for a great pair of dark black sunglasses; and for $18 these ones are so appealing.
- Lately I’ve had the urge to purge. I’ve done my clothes, shoes and handbags; but now I’ll be consulting this List Of 116 Things To Throw Away.
- I think I’ve said it like a billion times, but I can’t even explain to you how much I love this handbag.
- Don’t forget to check out SHOPBOP’s Spring Sale Event!! You can get started on your fab spring wardrobe for a fraction of the cost. You can find my favourite items from the sale here (hurry though because it ends Monday).
SHOP MY LATEST FINDS