Noteworthy reads, shopping, and inspiration that I’ve been enjoying; and I hope you will also:
- I really really really want this handbag. Like REALLY want.
- Don’t you love when technology and style merge? This ring connects to your phone.
- I really need to learn How To Become A Morning Person; what about you?
- Did you know that hair primer is a thing? I didn’t until now.
- This black swimsuit is gorgeous, sexy, elegant, and edgy all rolled into one.
- If you’re looking for an easy DIY, try making these watercolour mugs.
- This shirt is a great combination of chambray and fringe.
- Have you seen the Olivia Palermo x Ciate beauty collaboration.
- If you love Kate Spade, you must check out the Kate Spade Sale that Nordstrom has on right now.
- The colours of this eye-shadow palette are great. What do you think?
- The shirtdress trend never looked so go, thanks to this spring dress.
- This Industrial Factory Window Shower Door DIY project is SO cool!
- If I had an extra thousand+ dollars laying around, I’d buy this super pretty Armani dress! The pattern and colours are beautiful.
- Looking to make changes to your finances? Here are The Best 7 Apps To Save Money.
- This rose bowl vase is so chic. It would also look great with hydrangeas.
- This short sleeve sweater that will make you look effortlessly chic.
- I didn’t know cleansing conditioner was a thing (don’t judge me), until I read about one girl’s experience of 30 Days With No Shampoo.
- I’m all about gingham for spring, and this button-up shirt is perfection.
SHOP MY LATEST FINDS