Noteworthy reads, shopping, and inspiration that I’ve been enjoying; and I hope you will also:
- An interesting read: To Anyone Who Thinks They’re Falling Behind In Life.
- Every time I see this black crossbody handbag, I get butterflies.
- If you love everything marble, then you’ll enjoy this blog post of mine.
- This book is very entertaining, and one of my recent favourites.
- We can count on Kate Spade for fun! What do you think of this clutch?
- Apparently, a glass of wine red wine is equivalent to an hour at the gym.
- This t-shirt takes flirting to the next level. So does this doormat.
- A girl can never have too may notebooks, and this one is perfect to add to any collection!
- The prettiest high tea party, that you need to replicate ASAP.
- This bar cart had me at cheers!
- For only $20, you can amp up your style with this grey faux fur vest.
- Have you checked out these sales yet?
- Girl Talk: 5 foods to eat when you’re on your period.
- I’m pretty sure I’d wear these sunglasses everyday.
- If I needed a new couch, this mid-century chaise sectional would be in the running.
- $5.99 gets you this handbag – it’s super cute too!
- We could all take some fashion cues from this 4-year-old.
- I can’t stop staring at this coat (p.s. it’s on sale for over $600 off).
SHOP MY LATEST FINDS