Confession: one of my favourite things to do is browse around and drool over all the gorgeous fashion, beauty and home decor items out there. It’s kind of like window shopping, but online – with a few of the items making it’s way into my home.
I’d love to call everything I covet my own (and in my dream world that’s the case), but since we have to live in reality (really, do we?), I can’t have it all. Here, I’ve rounded my my latest finds for you to oogle over with me!
1. H&M Home jacquard-weave cotton throw. I’d love to cuddle up outside on a summer evening with this; drinking tea and reading a book.
2. Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag. This handbag can barley stay in stock it’s that popular.
3. Kate Spade Sailor’s Knot Bangle Bracelet. I own this and I love that it goes with pretty much every outfit. I also get lot’s of compliments on it.
4. H&M Home cotton scented candle.
5. AGAPE + HESED watercolor Blossoms Oversized Clutch. It’s perfect for spring-summer and feeds 10 children breakfast!
6. Loeffler Randall Saffron Tassel Lace-Up Sandals. I fell in love with the simplicity of these sandals, paired with the tassels.
7. H&M Home large metal leaf bowl. Great to hold your keys and extra cards you’re not using that the moment.
8. Joe Fresh belted denim shorts. I love everything about these, but especially the belt when it’s tied as a bow.
9. Topshop Lipstick: “Lips in Mind In Your Manners”
10. Marni Mid Finger Gold Ring. Wear it on it’s own, or stack it with other gold rings.
11. H&M Home arrow bottle stopper.
12. Steve Madden Eleannorr Lace-Up Ballet Flats. So in style right now, but I haven’t found any other similar style shoes in this grey colour. So you’re sure to be on-trend, but unique at the same time.
13. Meandher Lulu Oxfords. How much fun is the metallic toe!?!
14. Club Monaco Donah Scallop Skirt. Also comes in white (‘daisy’) and black. They’re all so pretty how can a girl be expected to choose?!
15. SHOPBOP x Kitsch Hair Tie Kan. These elastics are perfect for keeping your hair healthy because they don’t rip your hair.
16. Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Dew Baby-Pink Liquid. I have this and love the subtle glow it gives.
17. AANDD Saddle Bag. I can’t think of an outfit that this handbag wouldn’t look good with (eveningwear is obviously an acceptation).
18. Sonix Clementine iphone case. The pretty florals with give your phone the perfect spring make-over.
19. AGAPE + HESED palm leaf print scarf. It’s got elements of spring-summer with the palm print and lightweight semi-sheer material; but it’s monochrome color palette makes it elegant and classy.
20. Club Monaco Meera Straw Hat. This is the spring-summer version of fall-winter’s ever-so-fashionable wool fedora, that seems to make every outfit that much better.
21. H&M Home porcelain cup.
22. (sorry there’s no 22, I skipped it by accident)
23. Sam Edelman Yardley Lace-Up Sandals. The chunky heel makes these better for walking.
24. Rag and Bone Crop Flare Jeans. An easy way to keep your outfit looking on-trend and stylish. They’re one of the most popular styles of pants right now.
25. West Elm aluminum side table with a gold finish. It it’s a gorgeous statement piece for the home.
26. J.Crew beaded tassel earrings
27. Clare V. Ines Mini Tote Bag. This handbag is the epitome of spring-summer chic.
28. Chic Wish crop top. It had me at the sleeve ruffles. Wear it with high wasted pants or skirt.
29. Marc Jacobs DAISY perfume. Bonus points for the extra cute packaging.
30. Beauty Blender sponge for making sure your make-up is flawless
31. Three Floor Whimsical Dress. This was love at first sight for me.
32. Ciate London x Olivia Palermo satin kiss lipstick in Cashmere.
33. Essie Nail Polish in Blanc and Peach Side Babe.
34. Rebecca Minkoff Isobel Saddle Bag. This is the perfect spring because the white goes with everything and lightens your outfit, and the tassels will keep you on trend.
35. Chic Wish multi-colored sunglasses. Perfect for beach days.
36. Twirl 360 Motion-Sensing, Auto-Rotating 1.25″ Curling Iron. I love that it’s white and gold too!
What are your favourites? Let me know in the comment section at the end of this post!
OH! and from one shopping lover to the next, I can’t forget to let you know that SHOPBOP is having a Family & Friends Sale!! You can 25% off regular price items, and sales items code INTHEFAM. This means you can get all the more splurge worthy items on your wishlist, for a fraction of the price.
Some of my favourites (besides the ones above of course) are these classic striped espadrilles, this Sophie Hulme crossbody, and this ‘summer-perfect’ long white cardigan. If you want to see more of my SHOPBOP favourites click here. I’m always updating it with my top picks so make sure to check back regularly.
Also, jump over and sign up to become an ASOV Insider right now, before you miss out on more of my latest finds and sale alerts! It’s my free newsletter to inspire you to live life with a side of vogue!
SHOP MY FASHION FINDS
SHOP MY HOME & BEAUTY FINDS