While I wouldn’t say this apartment is 100% my style, there are so many design elements in this home tour that have caught my eye and taken a piece of my heart.
First off, I have never been one to take care of plants (all the watering and stuff…it’s hard you guys!) but this home tour kind of makes me want a few! It looks so fresh and earthy.
Another reason the apartment gives off an earthy vibe is the great use of beautiful wood furniture, which compliments those plants so perfectly.
If you surround yourself with pieces you love, it’s impossible to not enjoy your place. – @newdarlings
A few other things I love:
- The brown colour of the leather couch.
- The way the legs of the bedside table compliment the simple drawers so well.
- The combination of wall art and floating shelves above the couch.
- The accented blue pillows, and how great they look with the brown couch.
- The rug. Everything about the rug!
- The gold lamps on the bedside tables.
- The hat wall. I’ve made up my mind that I need one in my life.
I could go on and on, but I’m curious what you love about this apartment? Let me know in the comment section at the end of the post!
What do you love the most about this home tour? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below!
p.s. If you want to see other blog posts like this, click here for more. Also, make sure you become an ASOV Insider to receive content I only send through email, as well as updates on new blog posts, and more!