Being self employed, I spend a lot of time working. I can testify that Lori Greiner was completely right when she said:
“Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week.”
I find I’m working all the time; not that I’m complaining (okay, well maybe a little – but I really wouldn’t change the fact that I’m an entrepreneur for anything).
Lately, I’ve been looking at ways make my office space a little prettier; because when I’m inspired by my surroundings I’m more creative and productive.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur who works from home or not, I’m hope you get inspired by these 15 Ikea Hacks I’ve rounded up for you. They really are quite incredible!
Have you ever tackled an ikea hack before? Are there any you plans to try? Let’s chat about it in the comment section at the end of this post. I would love to hear all about your experiences and plans!
For instructions on the links below:
- Marble Desk
- Cork Pin Board
- Long Desk with Dresser Drawers
- Large Brown Desk with Gold Legs
- Black Swivel Chair with Gold Legs
- Gold and Pink Magazine File
- Gold Leafed Desk
- DIY chair pattern with Sharpies
- Double Layered Glass & Gold Desk
- Gold Foil Desk Drawers
- White Desk with Gold Legs
- Leather Lounge Chair with Gold Legs
- Black and Gold Magazine Files
- Book Shelf Backsplash
- Ombre Storage Cart with Gold Labels